I am a talented freelance PR & content consultant with 12+ years of experience across retail and travel sectors. With a strong background in editorial content, I am a creative and strategic thinker in brand communications, confidently building strong relationships with clients and delivering fully integrated SEO campaigns. Here are some details on my recent full time working roles:
Online PR Consultant at Propellernet (4.5 years – left in September 2016)
- Digital lead on client teams; analysed insight and developed thorough online content and PR strategies to achieve an increase in YOY search traffic and revenue.
- Planned and created compelling onsite content assets, utilising client resources and sourcing third party content producers.
- Supplied news and lifestyle features to relevant editorial and social influencers, achieving coverage on a wide variety of quality publications and building diverse client link profiles.
- Nurtured editorial and blogger influencer relationships through regular desk visits and a range of exciting press events.
- Delivered fully integrated creative campaigns across natural search, paid and social media channels, helping clients to increase brand visibility
Brands I worked on: Forest Holidays, Premier Inn, SportsShoes.com, Kiddicare, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer
Online account manager at ResponsibleTravel.com (4 years)
- Managed member accounts across multiple travel industry sectors and destinations, maintaining strong client relationships with brands such as I-to-I, GVI UK, Camps International and Explore.
- Delivered tailored online marketing campaigns using SEO, PPC and email promotion.
- Wrote web copy including interviews, email and news features and blog posts
Online reporter for EyeForTravel (1 year)
- Conducted interviews with senior marketing staff of major travel brands.
- Attended trade events on e-marketing,including social media, CRM and SEO.
- Wrote global online travel marketing reports to specific deadlines.